You may pay your statement through your existing financial institution’s app or website with their bill payments feature by adding Neo Financial as a payee, following these steps.
To add Neo Financial as a payee:
- Log in to your financial institution’s app or web banking.
- Select the ‘Bill Pay’ feature.
- Search for ‘Neo Financial’ as a payee.
- CIBC: Mastercard Neo Financial
- HSBC: Neo Financial Technologies Ltd.
To pay your statement:
- Go to bill pay.
- Select Neo Financial.
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay.
- Submit and you’re done!
If you prefer paying your bill at your other financial institution’s branch:
Please note: Not every financial institution will let you pay like this at the branch.
- Head on into your financial institution’s branch.
- Let them know you are needing to add ‘Neo Financial’ as a payee so you can pay your bill.
- Give them your 16 digits Neo Financial Mastercard number.
In most cases you’ll easily be able to add Neo Financial as a payee. In the event that you cannot find us on your institution’s payee list, you may contact your financial institution to request that "Neo Financial" be added to their payee list.
Payments made from your Neo Money accounts to your Neo or HBC Mastercard are processed instantly! To learn more about our Neo Money account, feel free to check out our website!
To pay your credit statement from your Neo Money account on the Neo app, follow these simple steps below!
- Log into your Neo account.
- On the first screen, select 'Credit'
- Alternatively, select the 'Accounts' tab in the bottom left corner and select 'Credit'.
- Select the 'Pay' option.
- Select your Neo Money account.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and click 'Transfer'.
- Cha-ching! You've just instantly paid your credit balance!
Please note that paying your credit card balance from your Neo Money account is only available from the Neo app.