You may pay your statement through your existing financial institution’s app or website with their bill payments feature by adding Neo Financial as a payee, following these steps.
To add Neo Financial as a payee:
- Log in to your financial institution’s app or web banking.
- Select the ‘Bill Pay’ feature.
- Search for ‘Neo Financial’ as a payee.
- CIBC: Mastercard Neo Financial
- HSBC: Neo Financial Technologies Ltd.
To pay your statement:
- Go to bill pay.
- Select Neo Financial.
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay.
- Submit and you’re done!
If you prefer paying your bill at your other financial institution’s branch:
Please note: Not every financial institution will let you pay like this at the branch.
- Head on into your financial institution’s branch.
- Let them know you are needing to add ‘Neo Financial’ as a payee so you can pay your bill.
- Give them your 16 digits Neo Financial Mastercard number.
In most cases you’ll easily be able to add Neo Financial as a payee. In the event that you cannot find us on your institution’s payee list, you may contact your financial institution to request that "Neo Financial" be added to their payee list.
For instant payments, try our Neo Savings account. Learn more here.